Monday Meditation 19/2/2018

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 14:30 - 15:45
TOTAL SESSION LENGTH: 75 MINUTES
TIME IN TRANCE/SLEEP: 63 MINUTES
EFFICIENCY: 84%
TOTAL BRAIN-REST FOR TODAY:

Whatever the reason for the failure of Fitbit to record meditations last week, it was fine and accurate today. 

I have started experimenting with binaural beats to find the one that works for me. There is no scientific evidence as many claim that binaural beats directly affect brainwave frequency, but I do believe that they have a hypnotic effect dependent on the individual. 

Today I tried a variable beat (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HePF0xlKzNE) but my experience was nothing like the level of consciousness suggested - trance was even as far as I could recollect and I woke spontaneously when I was still being allegedly stimulated to still be in light sleep. I rated it nevertheless "OK" but I have many more variations to try. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018