Monday - Tuesday 5-6/3/2018

This readout isn't completely accurate, but I'll "forgive" my tracker on this occasion because it was set a difficult challenge when it barely copes with a normal night. I was actually in bed for 21:00 and lights went out at 22:00 but despite feeling sleepy, by 23:00 I was still awake and re-set the alarm from 06:00 to 07:00 to compensate. 

I fear the attempted traditional nighttime cup of Horlicks backfired on me and actually kept me awake - I won't try that again! A different "traditional remedy" did seem to work as I dropped off afterwards, but I was restless again from 04:00, and the "traditional remedy" was less successful this time, though there were fitful bursts of sleep after. I had a weird and vivid dream just before 07:00 that the Fitbit didn't pick up, but it may only have been a quickie so I'll let that go.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018