Thursday - Friday 1-2/3/2018

At last! A night where Fitbit, body and brain all behaved themselves! I cannot fully explain why. I fully charged the Fitbit before bed, and I got some exercise in, and was fully relieved in the marital department - these factors may have all assisted. Most amazing of all there were NO toilet calls or tea cravings. I did wake as I often do around 04:30 thirsty/horny/needing a wee, but for once sleepiness was stronger and I never got out of bed or did anything else - I simply went back to sleep having NOT GOT UP AT ALL the whole night. 

The only mild downers was that deep sleep was rather short and late and sleep efficiency remains stubbornly stuck in the 80's, but by my standards this is nevertheless a great morale-boosting success to begin the weekend with. I wish I could say I'd stumbled across the "winning formula" but I can't - I've exercised and charged Fitbit before on cold nights and had bad results, so why this one went well can't be explained by this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018