Wednesday - Thursday 15/3/2018

As impressive as this looks, it is unfortunately just PLAIN WRONG - I did NOT go to sleep from 17:56 - 05:13. My illness has clearly "confused" the Fitbit. For much of this time I was simply sat quietly being ill. I actually went to bed around 21:00 and my recollection is of being restless with an "epic" dream I would keep returning to between wakefulness. 

In terms of sleep research, this week is therefore going to be something of a write-off with no meaningful results. It is however worthy of note that I have been in the fortunate position of being able to simply rest on Wednesday, the illness peaking in intensity on Tuesday night. If you can, resting up is the best way to fight an infection.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018