Thursday - Friday 25-26/1/2018

This night was one of those where there was a fierce internal conflict around 03:00 whether or not to go downstairs to slake a strong thirst or stay put. As thirsty as I was, I was equally as sleepy. Eventually sleepiness won and I never moved, and went on to have a dream about the Gallagher brothers (ex-Oasis) as cowboy demolition engineers. I know exactly where this came from - I had been watching a documentary about Oasis and saw the older buildings of a local school being demolished. My brain simply cross-referenced the memories.

With this week being a return to full brain-rest discipline, I'm definitely going to miss my afternoon meditations and 21:00 wind-down that isn't currently possible Fri-Sat. At least I go into it with my brain as refreshed as possible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018