Sunday - Monday 18-19/2/2018

Sunday night is currently the weakest link in the week because I'm in bed later and up earlier, though often later than necessary. Last night I was neither particularly disciplined nor out of control, shutting the computer lid at 2300, when I could have done it at 2240.

I agree with the Fitbit that it did probably take me 30 minutes to drift off. The resulting sleep was unusually flat. 

I was restless at the back end of the night but stayed in bed - something I have learned from the past. If I am awake with less than an hour before the alarm, I no longer get up - I definitely get at least some rest benefit from doing so. 

With the Fitbit proving unreliable at recording meditations last week, I will be diligent in recording them manually from today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018