Tuesday - Wednesday 30-31/1/2018

It was a night where I slept absolutely nothing like it felt! I was slow to nod off, I remember being wide awake around 5am then went on to have a VERY disturbing dream.

Yet the reality is that I slept very well, clocking over seven hours asleep, aided by being in bed on time and not getting up early to take the "magic blue tablet" (no boom-boom on shopping day).

I have learned that the secret to sleeping well (for me) is simply being in bed not doing anything for long enough. Because I can't track my sleep with my consciousness, I'd never have understood how I was sleeping without my Fitbit. Despite its flaws and shortcomings, it has proved a sound investment in my wellbeing.

Another interesting point of note is that my sleep efficiency is very consistent - around 82%. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018