Saturday - Sunday 17-18/2/2018

After Friday night's lack of discipline, Saturday night was a much better affair after Missus offered a much more healthy distraction. There were consequently no interactive electronics to tempt me and I was not awake enough overnight for Dry Mouth to get me out of bed.

Sleep length was the usual "good as it gets" - I have read, and experience has confirmed that the body is very unforgiving over lost sleep - you don't get an immediate "bounce back" from lost essential maintenance by sleeping longer or better the next night in most cases.

Deep sleep was normal but REM sleep was very low, backed up by my experience - no recollection of any dreams. Possibly this "higher level" maintenance was sacrificed for the more "standard" maintenance of light sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018