Sunday - Monday 11-12/2/2018

This is an interesting one! Sunday night has been a weak point in the week because Missus likes to watch an extra hour of news 2200-2300, and I have often been tempted into doing my own thing downstairs until as late as 0030. Last night, keen to keep up my good run of sleeping, I was in bed promptly at 2300. 

Despite one hour's less sleep opportunity, I still got 6 hours actually asleep, thanks to an upward creep in sleep efficiency that I can't fully explain. There were just two awake spikes, both for "urine boners" and both quickly deflated by trips to the toilet.

There was a marked increase in both deep and dream sleep, the dream being particularly memorable - I had been thinking about the one-off album "Kossoff Kirke Tetsu and Rabbit" before bed, wanting to check on Monday I had it in my music cloud, and the dream was a "documentary" about this foursome, the details of which were vivid at the time but now are fuzzy!

In short, this was a particularly good quality sleep despite having an hour less in bed, for reasons I don't fully understand, but I'll take it gratefully!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018