Sunday - Monday 25-26/2/2018

My first thought this morning was "ooh, didn't I sleep well?!" No prolonged awake periods in the night and just one toilet call. What I forgot was that I go to bed later on Sunday night and I'm up early, and that due to a not-great sleep efficiency, I actually underslept. My afternoon meditations are thus proving crucial in topping-up brain-rest.
 
While this blog should be about sleep exclusively, it has had to also become a blog about technology performance! This week at least has got off to a good start. Giving it every chance by "resting" and fully charging it before bed, Fitbit performance matched my experience last night, and also worth a mention is that wizzy Firefox is a much better browser to work with than sprawling clunky Chrome, enabling me to complete this blog entry faster than I've been used to! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018