Thursday - Friday 15-16/2/2018

After two nights of wildly inaccurate recording, last night looks almost spot-on compared to my experience, though possibly missing an REM spike or two towards the end. I have therefore decided it's worth persevering with the Fitbit as at least a rough guide to my sleeping.

I continue to be plagued by the twin assaults of dry mouth and urine boner, and at 05:05 both became too strong to sleep any longer. Tea instantly relieves dry mouth. The urine boners are particularly annoying - they are rock-hard and persistent, and I feel REALLY horny, but no sooner have I got up and had a wee and it instantly vanishes. They are also at the back-end of the night, when I'm needing to "save myself" for Missus. The only treatment is to get out of bed and wee. And yet in my waking hours I have erectile dysfunction! Welcome to male middle-age....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018