Tuesday - Wednesday 20-21/2/2018

Full-on insomnia struck from 02:30, possibly alcohol related. After an unusually hefty 6 units, all proceeded as normal until the usual dry mouth/urine boner struck. Avoiding interactive electronics, I had a wee and a cuppa, and was back in bed for 02:50 - and couldn't get back to sleep, although I apparently did briefly. At 03:55 I gave up. Oh well, one of those things.

Getting the results was bothersome also - my Fitbit wouldn't sync! After trying everything that normally works, a computer restart or two finally fixed the problem mid-morning. Although restarts are an arsepain, they are the computer's equivalent of a good night's sleep - I'll have to stop avoiding them!

With this sleep being somewhat disastrous, I'm now counting on afternoon meditation being better than yesterday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018