Wednesday - Thursday 14-15/2/2018

Bah! A second night of dodgy data from the Fitbit, this time at the opposite extreme - I DEFINITELY slept better than this. I was only out of bed once and have no recollection of restlessness at all, and indeed had a couple of "vivid at the time" dreams. If anything, I slept BETTER than usual. I WAS woken early by a raging urine boner, a dry mouth and a tea craving, but by then I had already notched up a good seven hours asleep, deduced from the absence of memory, other than one (rather than the usual 2-3) toilet calls.

To compensate for the dodgy data, I have introduced my own two new measurements - TIME WITH LIGHTS OUT and TIMES OUT OF BED. From a week on Sunday I will include these on my own graphs

The data issues may arise from what "restless" means. Fitbit classifies this as a separate category from "awake". I haven't yet found how Fitbit determines this. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018