Wednesday - Thursday 21-22/2/2018

Unfortunately, the last part of this is bollocks - I have been awake since 03:30! This is really a repeat of the previous night, I just did less. I came downstairs again at 03:30 but this time drank warm milk and was back in bed for 04:00, but to my recollection stayed awake - however I was trapped in a limbo sleepy-but-not-sleeping state for some time. I then got up but found my limbs were heavy, so I rested in the Consulting Room couch before becoming wide awake around 05:20

Before I woke up however, sleep was proceeding nicely - uninterrupted and well-balanced between the various states.

So why have I suddenly resumed getting bouts of half-night insomnia? It may be that while I've been getting some exercise, I've neglected "cardio" - getting heart rate above 120. I now won't get the chance again until Monday. Healthy lifestyle is on hold for Bradford Beerfest tonight - a last boozeup with my son before he leaves for China in May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018

Saturday - Sunday 3-4/2/2018