Friday - Saturday 2-3/3/2018

After the spectacular success of Thursday night, unfortunately Friday night was the opposite! I am in reality not in conscious control of this! I can create the sleep opportunity, but what happens in that window of opportunity isn't something I can do much about! Even the Fitbit has a "mind of its own" deciding when and when not to work, though it's threatening a week of reliable sleep measurement.

There are however two consistencies - sleep efficiency is remarkably consistent at 80-85%, and I sleep well in the first half of every night once I drop off after 30 minutes or so. I have not yet found a method of getting a consistently good sleep in the second half. I have to adopt the attitude of acceptance - if I'm doing everything I can with what I know, the rest just simply is. Research continues!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018