Saturday - Sunday 17-18/3/2018

After a very uncomfortable day that consisted almost entirely of sitting watching sport and coughing, I threw everything chemically available at the problem at bedtime. Honey and Lemon, paracetamol, ibuprofen and a pillow with significant dollops of peppermint and eucalyptus oils dropped on it. All this, coupled with an accumulation of sleep debt, did the trick! I will therefore make this a nightly routine until I am fully recovered.

A chest infection in my experience inflicts a "double whammy" - it disrupts your sleep which in doing so slows down your body's ability to fight it. I am therefore inclined to believe that it's best to cough up the phlegm during the day and suppress the cough at night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018