Saturday - Sunday 24-25/3/2018

I must confess to a whiff of disappointment about this one - it felt like I slept really well, going to bed when seriously sleepy and waking up naturally to bright sunshine with no alarm - but the reality is I actually slept just under the critical minimum, because of course the clocks went forward an hour, and I went to bed late. I did sleep deeper than usual though. I do dispute the REM spike at the end - I contend that I was actually in light sleep, as I have no recollection of any dreams. 
As usual I had the "restlessness at 03:00", but I don't remember much about it, though I think I did notice the time. The post-0300 period, often restless, was a solid block of slepp this time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018