Sunday - Monday 11-12/3/2018

This sleep was short by conscious choice -  I was desperate for some "me time", not that Missus was any more loopy than usual, but because I got less Sunday "me time" during the day than usual. With all three of us infected with the Common Cold, we were all cooped up together all day.

Interestingly my viral cough settles down at night, but I paid for it when I got up, hunched over the sink coughing my lungs up. There is nothing unusual in this - it's my normal behaviour when I get a cold.

I aim from this point to be very disciplined in sleep and meditation this week as it's at these times that the virus-battered lung-lining regenerates itself. The sooner it does, the sooner the coughing will stop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018