Tuesday Meditation 6/3/2018

TOTAL SESSION TIME: 
13:45 - 16:10
TOTAL SESSION LENGTH: 2hr 25 mins
TIME IN TRANCE/SLEEP: 2hr 1 mins
EFFICIENCY: 90%
TOTAL BRAIN-REST FOR TODAY:
This was as interesting one! I set the wrong soundtrack that lasted an hour, but starting up another I soon went back under for another hour and ten! Fitbit didn't pick up the 10 minute "interval" but I'll "forgive" it that. Most importantly I made up for the restless previous night.

I can report that the right tone and binaural beat are important. Continually descending tones and beats, or low tones and 2-4Hz beats seem to be best. Tones greater than 200Hz (unless descending) and beats lower than 2Hz seem to be counter-productive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Friday - Saturday 16-17/3/2018

Easter Monday - Tuesday 2-3/4/2018